Registration for membership is easy and just takes a few minutes.
How registering for umpire membership works:
- Click the REGISTER NOW button below.
- CREATE A NEW MEMBER ACCOUNT:
- If this is your first time in the new registration system, choose”Create a New Bonzi Account”
- If you have already created a Bonzi account, you can sign in and register for Umpire membership using the same email address you used previously to create your member account.
You do not have to create a second account.
3. Complete Registration
- Complete a simple registration form.
- You will be asked for your authorization and information to complete a background check.
- The fee for membership is $35.
- VISA/MASTERCARD are accepted for any fees charged.
General Membership Information:
- The annual registration fee covers background checks, PGF membership and insurance.
- PGF Umpire Insurance is available September 1 to September 1 each year.
- PGF requires ALL umpires to register EVERY season.
- All PGF Umpires are required to wear official PGF Umpire Apparel.
- Print your I.D. Card
How Do I Get My Insurance Certificate?
- After you are done with online registration, follow the links to go to your Member Account or Log In again using the same email address.
- After you log into your Member Account, click the MY REGISTRATIONS button.
- Click the PRINT button under the Insurance column.
- You may return to print your insurance certificate at any time.